- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Civilization originating from a Class-L planet in the Delta Quadrant. The Briori abducted over 300 humans from Earth in 1937 to enslave them on their homeworld 70,000 light-years away. Eventually the human slaves revolted, killed their slavemasters, took their technology and weapons, and established a thriving civilization on the Briori planet. As of 2371, the Briori never returned to their planet.