- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Brekka. Basically humanoid, this race is known for a wrinkled nose bridge and a natural generation of a bio-electric charge, usable as a weapon-similar to that of the now-extinct Cheronians — making their overall phsysiology highly unique to Starfleet science upon firct contact in 2364. The culture kept its sister world of Ornara in virtual addiction to felicium, a native drug the Brekkians claimed was required to fight off ongoing effects of a plague that was long ago cured. A long-time economic stepchild to Ornara, growing felicium was its lone industry.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now