- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An inhabited world facing the planetwide chaos of landquakes, tidal waves of over 10 meters and climate-altering dust clouds when its astroidal moon threatened to fall out of orbit — until Q helped out. Though knowledgeable of the Federation, the planet apparently has no mass space travel; its roughly humanoid people take shelter planetside.