- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Medical diagnostic tool which creates an image capable of mapping the neural activity in the humanoid brain. A BCP can be used as a means of identification as each individual image is unique to that individual. In 2269, Lieutenant Mira Romaine was given such a diagnostic exam during her unwilling interaction with the Zetarians in which it was revealed that her brain wave patterns were changing to match the Zetarian's brain waves.