- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
In 2278, three weeks after leaving its home starbase, the Bozeman disappeared near the Typhon Expanse. It re-emerged, 90 years later, in a near-collision with the U.S.S. Enterprise-D. The Bozeman had been unknowingly stuck in a temporal causality loop similar to the one the Enterprise-D experienced for 17.4 days. In alternate realities, the two ships had actually collided and destroyed each other, an occurrence which repeated again and again in this causality loop, until the Enterprise crew became aware of the anomaly and found a way to avert the disaster and break the loop.
After the near-collision, Bateson — unfamiliar with the design of the other ship — hailed the Enterprise to offer assistance. He then beamed aboard to learn from Captain Picard that he and his crew were now in the year 2368.
The Bozeman was subsequently recertified for Starfleet service. In 2371, the Bozeman was forced to make a course correction due to gravitational changes caused by the destruction of the Amargosa star. This minor fact helped Picard realize that Dr. Soren's reason for destroying that star was to alter the trajectory of the nexus energy ribbon.
In 2373, the Bozeman returned to the Typhon sector to join the Starfleet armada mobilizing against the invading Borg cube heading toward Earth. At one point, the Bozeman and the U.S.S. Defiant were ordered to fall back to "mobile position one."
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- Expanded "Best of Both Worlds" Soundtrack CD Available This Month
- Star Trek: The Exhibition Launches US Tour