- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Sphere 878 was patrolling Spatial Grid 091, when the Borg Queen noticed that that single "voice" had become silent, so she initiated the sphere's self-destruct mechanism, thus silencing all 11,000 voices.
The Queen's motive for destroying the ship was in effort to convince Captain Janeway that her attempts to undermine the Collective would lead to thousands -- or millions -- of deaths.
Related News Articles
- I Want To Speak...
- Tampa Bay Rays To Hold Star Trek Night On Sept. 20
- One Trek Mind #38: One Trek Mind LIVE in Vegas, Baby
- Remembering George Murdock, 1930-2012
- Guest Blog: The Foundry for Star Trek Online
- Borg Attack Recap: Resistance Not Futile
- ATTENTION: Important Information Regarding Borg Retaliation