- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Unlike other Borg vessels, which are normally symmetrical, this one had an irregular, multileveled shape. This disjointed appearance was perhaps a result of their disordered state after Hugh "infected" them with a sense of individuality.
Far larger than a Galaxy-class starship, the renegade Borg ship was evidently constructed in less than a year (Hugh returned to the Collective in late 2368 and the vessel was first sighted in 2369), but it is not clear whether the ship was an adapted Borg cube or constructed from scratch. It was eventually destroyed in a solar fusion eruption.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman