- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Unlike other Borg vessels, which are normally symmetrical, this one had an irregular, multileveled shape. This disjointed appearance was perhaps a result of their disordered state after Hugh "infected" them with a sense of individuality.
Far larger than a Galaxy-class starship, the renegade Borg ship was evidently constructed in less than a year (Hugh returned to the Collective in late 2368 and the vessel was first sighted in 2369), but it is not clear whether the ship was an adapted Borg cube or constructed from scratch. It was eventually destroyed in a solar fusion eruption.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- FIRST LOOK: Cromwell and Bujold Team Up For Still Mine