- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Thanks to the concept of individuality introduced into " Hugh" Borg in 2368, some in the collective assumed the concept too quickly and became disconnected without leadership — a vacuum filled by the maniacal Lore a year later. In contrast to the earlier automatons, these altered Borg took individual names and express emotions of vengeance, fear, and hate until the defeat of Lore and their consolidation into a benign group under Hugh.
Related News Articles
- All Aboard The Patrick Stewart Bus... Really!
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now