- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
An experimental rybo-therapy "decades ahead" of standard treatment for neural metaphasic shock in 2368.
According to Dr. Toby Russell, who used it in vain aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise on a survivor from the crash-landed U.S.S. Denver when she thought it was his only chance. The patient's death angered Dr. Crusher, who relieved her of duty. Russell had said she'd had good results with the drug.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014