- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
During a scan of the ship's debris, components included its fusion-based impulse generator, which imploded when an undetected proto-matter device caused an overload, and thus a resulting fusion shock. The Bok'Nor's holds were empty when it arrived at Deep Space Nine, having off-loaded 14 metric tons of golside ore within the Regulon system.
As with most Cardassian ships, kelindide and rhodinium are major component materials — but mercassium, a unique United Federation of Planets synthetic, is not.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!