- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
During a scan of the ship's debris, components included its fusion-based impulse generator, which imploded when an undetected proto-matter device caused an overload, and thus a resulting fusion shock. The Bok'Nor's holds were empty when it arrived at Deep Space Nine, having off-loaded 14 metric tons of golside ore within the Regulon system.
As with most Cardassian ships, kelindide and rhodinium are major component materials — but mercassium, a unique United Federation of Planets synthetic, is not.
$69.98 $57.99Buy Now