- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The B'Moth, a Klingon battle cruiser, was disabled during the Dominion War by the Jem'Hadar and then used as a trap for unsuspecting samaritans. The I.K.S. Rotarran, under the command of General Martok, braved the trap and succeeded, destroying the waiting Jem'Hadar and saving 30 of the B'Moth's crew.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection