- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Klingon "warrior's drink" of choice.
Popular with Klingons everywhere, this drink is available at fine eating establishiments such as Quark's.
Kozak had 12 bottles before he passed out. Quark guessed that Worf would order it during their first visit to the bar — but he ordered prune juice — a real warrior's drink. Drex didn't want his bloodwine cold. Dax joins Kor for hours of drinking when the old warrior returned to DS9 for his quests.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan