- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Klingon "warrior's drink" of choice.
Popular with Klingons everywhere, this drink is available at fine eating establishiments such as Quark's.
Kozak had 12 bottles before he passed out. Quark guessed that Worf would order it during their first visit to the bar — but he ordered prune juice — a real warrior's drink. Drex didn't want his bloodwine cold. Dax joins Kor for hours of drinking when the old warrior returned to DS9 for his quests.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!