- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A spatial anomaly formed from the collapse of hundreds of nearby proto-stars; the massive gravitational fluctuations, or wavefronts, that result are violent, highly unpredictable and distort sensor readings. The one in Sector 97 — at nine billion years old, one of the most ancient formations in the Milky Way — was seven times more massive and the most violent ever encountered, probably due to its size. Unintentional amplification of the wavefront intensities wrecked the S.S. Vico and almost destroyed the U.S.S. Enterprise-D.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 2
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More