- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
As a back-up plan to the Xindi superweapon being built by Degra's team, the Reptilians and Insectoids secretly plan an unauthorized project to build a bio-weapon to take out humanity by plague. To get the human biometric data needed, they plant the agent Rajiin as a spy aboard NX-01 and later send a Reptilian trio back in time to unleash it on 2004 Earth--in effect a preemptive temporal attack. With the help of an unwitting human stooge, Loomis, a victim from each of the eight human blood types were gathered in an abandoned Detroit warehouse on Earth for final research and testing over three months, until Archer and T'Pol break it up.
Related News Articles
- Check Out New Enterprise Blu-ray Trailer
- Poll Reveals Changed Perception of Enterprise
- Space Shuttle Enterprise Now Available For All To See
- ThinkGeek Unveils Inflatable Captain's Chair
- The Drex Files - Ships Of The Line: Active Duty!
- First Look: 1701 Club For Trek Modeling Enthusiasts
- Michael A. Martin On The Romulan War And More, Part 2