- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A spectacular system in the Kavis Alpha sector. Its red supergiant's matter was pulled off by the gravity of its neutron companion. This occured until the neutron star accumulated too much surface matter and regularly exploded every 196 years. The Enterprise NCC-1701-D watched from 40 million km away in 2366, when Dr. Stubbs' probe was finally launched to study it.
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1