- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Gamma Quadrant primary near the wormhole mouth, apparently left uncharted by the Quadros-1 Probe, inclues a system of at least seven planets with none Class M, an asteroid belt and 24 or so moons. Long-range scans are ineffective due to excessive delta radiation from the primaries, but the sixth world has three moons and the seventh apparently has none. A moon of the third planet has craters and a special atmosphere making all those who die while on the moon dependent on its microbes for living, but immortal while there. Some Ennis and Nol-Ennis are imprisoned there because of their inability to end hostilitie; a network of satellites guards the planet to keep visitors away. The Bajoran spiritual leader, Kai Opaka, revived to life after being killed there in 2369, elected to stay on the planet to try to bring peace to the warring inhabitants.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection