- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A tiny island in Earth's South Pacific Ocean, made infamous in the 1950s by the United States' testing of atomic bombs nearby (and its subsequent status as namesake of a revealing women's two-piece swimsuit). Archer compares it to the Xindis' own bomb test area, after seeing damaged moons and lunar debris in the system.