- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
At that time, the remains of Beta Niobe became temporarily linked with a newborn star named Amphion in a parallel "negative" universe composed primarily of antimatter. By stardate 6770.3, about a year later, Beta Niobe still existed as a highly dangerous stellar remnant. At that time the U.S.S. Enterprise inadvertently passed through the portal created by this transdimensional link, while attempting to prevent a small scout ship piloted by Karla Five from racing to its presumed destruction within the Beta Niobe stellar remnant.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...