- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
At that time, the remains of Beta Niobe became temporarily linked with a newborn star named Amphion in a parallel "negative" universe composed primarily of antimatter. By stardate 6770.3, about a year later, Beta Niobe still existed as a highly dangerous stellar remnant. At that time the U.S.S. Enterprise inadvertently passed through the portal created by this transdimensional link, while attempting to prevent a small scout ship piloted by Karla Five from racing to its presumed destruction within the Beta Niobe stellar remnant.
Related News Articles
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: TOS Composer Gerald Fried
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- STO Guest Blog: Feature Episodes Rerun
- Nimoy Beaming To Big Apple This Weekend for Staging of His One-man Show, Vincent
- Where Will You Park Your Cloaked Klingon Bird of Prey?
- FIRST LOOK: Comic-Con Exclusive Shatner/Trek-Twilight Zone Bobble Head Set
- Shatner To Guest Star on Live Episode of Hot in Cleveland