- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
At that time, the remains of Beta Niobe became temporarily linked with a newborn star named Amphion in a parallel "negative" universe composed primarily of antimatter. By stardate 6770.3, about a year later, Beta Niobe still existed as a highly dangerous stellar remnant. At that time the U.S.S. Enterprise inadvertently passed through the portal created by this transdimensional link, while attempting to prevent a small scout ship piloted by Karla Five from racing to its presumed destruction within the Beta Niobe stellar remnant.