- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Best known as Dr. Carol Marcus in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Bibi Besch was born Bibiana Huber in Vienna, Austria and grew up in Chappaqua, New York following World War II. She began her career in soap operas in the late 1960s, playing the role of 'Janet Hill' on "The Secret Storm" (1966 to 1967), and the role of 'Susan Forbes' on "The Edge of Night" (1969 to 1970). For the next twenty years, she had a number of small television roles while also appearing in "Steel Magnolias" (1989), "Tremors" (1990), and "Lonely Hearts" (1991). Bibi earned two supporting actress Emmy nominations for her role in the television movie, "Doing Time on Maple Drive," (1992) and for a guest appearance on the series, "Northern Exposure," (aired February 3, 1992) in which she played the role of 'Jane', the mother of 'Maggie O'Connell'. She passed away on September 7, 1996.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Next Two Ships Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Awesome Kirk-Khan Tees From Mighty Fine
- Retro TOS Movie Lithographs Available Now
- Stardate Collection- A Trek Fan's Dream
- Generation Gallery Celebrates Wrath of Khan's 31st Anniversary With Fine Art Prints
- FIRST LOOK: New Apparel for Female Trek Fans
- Poll Says Spock's Most Human Moment Was...