- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Physician in charge of the Sikla Medical Facility on Malcor III. In 2367, Berel treated the injured Rivas Jakara and found that he was an alien, surgically altered to look Malcorian. This alien was William Riker, who was on a mission conducting covert, First-Contact surveillance of the Malcorians, to see if they were sound to join the Federation.
Berel refused to allow Malcorian security to interrogate Riker, and so he was relieved as head of the Sikla facility.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014