- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet's Judge Advocate General in 2373, stationed at Starfleet Headquarters on Earth. Captain Sisko contacted Admiral Bennett on behalf of Richard Bashir, who wished to turn himself in for the illegal genetic manipulation of his son, Dr. Julian Bashir, 25 years earlier. In return for the guilty plea, Bennett sentenced the father to two years in a minimum-security penal colony in New Zealand, but allowed the son to retain his Starfleet commission and medical practice. When Julian objected, Bennett denied that the sentence was too harsh — the law against genetic engineering provided a "firewall" against men such as Khan Singh, and it was his job to keep that firewall intact.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!