- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Fictional character in the Dixon Hill detective stories which Captain Picard of the U.S.S. Enterprise-D played out in the ship's holodeck. Slade Bender retained the services of Dixon Hill (played by Picard) to find his sister Alva. As in the book, the holographic Bender is big: big shoulders, big neck, big fists. He also doesn't like funny things.