- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Bajoran monk who was long believed to be responsible for the infamous Kendra Valley Massacre where Kai Opaka's son and 42 other Bajoran freedom fighters were ambushed and killed by the Cardassians. Bek confessed in a suicide note to betraying the location of the resistance group, then hung himself on the Promenade of Terok Nor. Evidence discovered in 2370 among the communications records between the Praylar and the Vedek Assembly implicated Vedek Bareil as being the one who ordered Bek to divulge the Kendra Valley location. In point of fact, Bek and Bareil were both covering up the identity of the true collaborator: Kai Opaka, who opted to sacrifice her son and the other resistance fighters in order to prevent the Cardassians from wiping out every village in the area in search of them — a scenario whereby more than a thousand Bajorans would have died instead of 43.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- Poll Says Trek Show With the Best Starfleet Uniforms Is...
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- The Next Generation Reunion Set for Chicago
- Poll Says Trek Captain With The Best Hair Is...
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon