- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The "Elected One" on planet Angel One. As head of that world's government, Beata was intent on preserving the matriarchal culture that rendered males to second-class status there. However, after being impressed with Will Riker of the U.S.S. Enterprise-D, she took the progressive step of not executing Federation fugitives who had rejected the female-dominated government, and instead exiled them to a remote area of the planet. She acknowledged that her society's oppressive tradition might eventually change over time.