- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Pioneering scientist from Andros III who developed a theory about aging that suggested cells broke down out of boredom and needed to be entertained to stay young. His theories were incorporated by Dr. Elias Giger in 2373 when he built a treatment chamber for aging that incorporated Bathkin's theories.
Bathkin met his end in a shuttle accident in 2358.
$69.98 $57.99Buy Now