- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Native of the Ressik community on planet Kataan, son of the ironweaver Kamin, who lived in the 14th century (Earth calendar) prior to their sun going nova. Young Batai was named after Kamin's friend, a leader on the Ressik council. Memories of him were preserved aboard a space probe launched from Kataan, and experienced by Jean-Luc Picard a thousand years later. While in school, Young Batai showed an interest in many fields — mathematics, botany, sculpture — but his real passion was playing the flute. He even left school to concentrate on his music.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- FIRST LOOK: Cromwell and Bujold Team Up For Still Mine