- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Native of Earth, wife of Richard Bashir and mother of Julian Bashir, and often the mediator of tensions between those two. In 2348, concerned about apparent learning disabilities in their son, Amsha conspired with her husband to have illegal genetic enhancement done on Julian just prior to his seventh birthday. She and Richard managed to keep "the family secret" from getting out for 25 years, until they accidentally revealed it before Dr. Lewis Zimmerman during a trip to station Deep Space 9 in 2373. Richard subsequently accepted a two-year prison sentence in return for Julian being allowed to keep his Starfleet commission, an action which Amsha supported.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan