- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Planet: Barzan II. A humanoid species that requires breathing devices when off-world; their own atmosphere is inhospitable to most other races. The breather is worn about the neck and lower head, composed of small disks held at each end of the mouth by a simple open frame extending from the top and bottom of the ear. On stardate 43385.6, the Barzans, themselves without spaceflight, allowed various species to bid for the rights to a newly discovered wormhole in their system. However, the wormhole was later discovered to be unstable, and hopes for a new prosperity among their impoverished peoples were dashed. The leader is titled "premier."
Related News Articles
- Meet The Man Behind The Holodeck, Part 1
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1