- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Undersecretary in charge of Agricultural Affairs for the United Federation of Planets in 2267. Baris was sent to Station K-7 to oversee the development project for Sherman's Planet, and in that capacity summoned the U.S.S. Enterprise to help protect several storage containers of the grain quadrotriticale. The valuable grain was found to be poisoned, and it turned out the culprit was Baris' assistant Arne Darvin, who was actually a Klingon spy in human form.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Shot Glasses for December
- One Trek Mind: Could The Vulcan Nerve Pinch Really Work?
- FIRST LOOK (AND HEAR): Vulcan Harp App for iPad
- FIRST LOOK: Original Series Art Print Tees For December
- FIRST LOOK: Juan Ortiz Original Series Art Prints For December
- Bjo and John Trimble Remember Mark Lenard, Trek's Sarek
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals