- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A syndrome where intron release causes a de-evolution within a patient's DNA. The virus is caused by the invasion of genetic codes by synthetic T-cells, and was named for Lieutenant (j.g.) Reginald Barclay of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D in 2370 as its progenitor.