- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Adrienne Barbeau co-starred for six years as niece Carol on the sitcom Maude and made pin-up fans of teen boys everywhere as the femme fatale in 1982’s Swamp Thing. As Senator Cretak on DS9’s “Inter Arma Enim Silent Legis,” Barbeau under Romulan makeup was just one of many of retro stunt casting coups for the series.
Barbeau first drew acclaim as the original Rizzo of Broadway’s Grease. In her sex-symbol days, the 1945 native of Sacramento, Calif., also starred in The Fog, Creepshow, and Escape from New York when directed by then-husband John Caprenter, as well as Cannonball Run. On TV she played Oswald’s mother on The Drew Carey Show, snake-charmer Ruthie on HBO’s Carnivale, and voiced Catwoman for animated Batman series since the 1990s; recent credits include Dexter, Grey’s Anatomy, and daytime’s General Hospital. As a late-blooming author, her third book and second vampire novel Love Bites was released in 2011.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- IBM Creates World's Smallest Movie And ST Pics... Using Atoms
- StarTrek.com Talks To Star Trek Craft Book Author Angie Pedersen
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Japan