- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Bana, born "Eric Banadinovich," first came to prominence in 2001 with this role in "Black Hawk Down," the Ridley Scott-directed film based on real life incidents in Somalia. Since then Bana has played the Bruce Banner role in "Hulk," Hector in "Troy," and Avner in Steven Spielberg's "Munich." Showing a wide range throughout his work, Bana has even recently starred in the comedy/drama "Lucky You" with Drew Barrymore.
His most recent titles include "Funny People" and "Hanna," with "Kin" and "Brilliant" next up. Other Bana films to watch for include "The Other Boleyn Girl," based on the bestseller and co-starring Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson, and "The Time Traveler's Wife," opposite Rachel McAdams.
One of his latest credited roles, however, is an unintended Star Trek connection: a film called "Romulus, My Father," with Bana in the title role.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Starships Collection Star Trek (2009) U.S.S. Enterprise
- Remembering The Past Through The Future
- Star Trek -- Live In Concert Set For Royal Albert Hall in 2014
- FIRST LOOK: Where No Man Has Gone Before -- IDW Limited
- FIRST LOOK: IDW's Chekov And Sulu-centric Star Trek #20
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Karl Urban
- STAR TREK: The Video Game Available NOW