- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
During his youth in St. Louis, Missouri, Scott Bakula established himself as both a singer and actor by playing the lead roles in productions of Godspell, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Man of La Mancha and Fiddler on the Roof. After moving to New York, he made his Broadway debut playing Joe DiMaggio in Marilyn: An American Fable, and he received a Tony Award nomination while starring in the Broadway musical Romance/Romance. His next role, as the time-traveling Sam Beckett in the innovative television series Quantum Leap, made Bakula a household name, earning him a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series, as well as three additional Golden Globe nominations, four Emmy Award nominations and five honors from Viewers for Quality Television. Bakula has appeared in numerous feature films, including Sam Mendes’ American Beauty, Clive Barker’s Lord of Illusions, and Steven Soderbergh’s The Informant. His appearances in television series include recurring roles in Murphy Brown, Boston Legal, Chuck and The New Adventures of Old Christine. As series lead Captain Jonathan Archer in Star Trek: Enterprise, he earned a People’s Choice Award nomination. Bakula has continued working on stage, starring in such productions as No Strings at UCLA’s Geffen Playhouse and Shenandoah at the renowned Ford’s Theater in Washington, D.C. He has performed at Carnegie Hall, several times at the Hollywood Bowl and twice at the prestigious Kennedy Center Honors. In his most recent series, Men of a Certain Age, Bakula joins Ray Romano and Andre Braugher as one of three longtime friends facing mid-life challenges.
Related News Articles
- Karl Urban Set To Meet Fans
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- Enterprise Season Four Blu-ray Out On April 29