- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A beautiful half-Klingon, half-Romulan woman born and raised at a secret prison camp in the Carraya System, where Klingons and Romulans lived peacefully together following the Khitomer massacre of 2346. The daughter of Klingon woman Gi'ral and Romulan officer Tokath, Ba'el had her mother's face and forehead, but her father's ears. She also had a sense of racial tolerance unique for either a Klingon or a Romulan.
Her first contact with the outside world came in 2369 when Worf came to the planet and discovered Ba'el bathing in a pond. She became romantically involved with him while he stayed at the encampment, prohibited from leaving. When Worf was ultimately allowed to go and take several Klingons with him, Ba'el opted to stay behind knowing she would not be accepted by other Klingons because of her Romulan blood.
Related News Articles
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals