- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Leader of the Council of Elders on planet Organia. Ayelborne, along with all Organians, welcomed representatives of both the Federation and the Klingon Empire to his planet in 2267. Ayelborne ignored strong warnings from Federation representative, James Kirk, that Klingon occupation would have potentially disastrous consequences to the technologically-unsophisticated Organian people. It was later learned that the Organians were an incredibly advanced civilization of non-corporeal lifeforms, who had been masquerading as humanoids in order to make it easier for the Klingon and Federation representatives to deal with them. Ayelborne predicted that the Federation and Klingon antagonists would become fast friends, a prediction that subsequent history has born out.