- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Computer program aboard starships for destruction of the vessel, should the ship be captured or controlled by an enemy. Time until auto destruct is sixty seconds.
On Galaxy-class starships, for example, activation of the program requires verbal orders and handprint verification from the two most senior command officers of the ship.