- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Sarepeidon technology which allows one-way time travel of the user's choice by way of pre-selected destinations within the planet's own history, programmed and archived for use on circular disks.
Return was prohibited due to changes that had to be made with this system to the user's cell structure to allow survival in other time periods.
When the Sarpeidon sun, Beta Niobe, went nova in 2270, the entire planetary population traveled back to various times via the atavachron to escape death.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Mimoco's New Sulu Mimobot
- How 'Star Trek' Technology Works Infogram by Space.com
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 1
- FIRST LOOK: Deluxe Kirk and Spock Action Figures From Diamond Select Toys
- The Captains Mini-Series Debuts Tonight
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon