- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Asteroids which lie within interstellar space, rather than orbiting a star within the system.
Brull's direct course from Gamma Hromi II to Chorgan's base planet is 343-m-72, but Wesley Crusher tactfully suggested an alternate route to miss an asteroid field along that line. In the Delta Quadrant, one field surveyed a month before stardate 49373 yielded a form of dilithium more stable at much higher high warp frequencies than the norm, allowing Paris to break the Warp 10 barrier.
Related News Articles
- One Trek Mind -- 10 Best @SirPatStew TwitPics
- FIRST LOOK: New Products From Diamond Select Toys
- Happy Picard Day!
- Brent Spiner Plays Himself On This Week's Episode of Wendell & Vinnie
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day Two Recap
- Creation's Boston Convention: Day One Recap
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More