- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Asteroids which lie within interstellar space, rather than orbiting a star within the system.
Brull's direct course from Gamma Hromi II to Chorgan's base planet is 343-m-72, but Wesley Crusher tactfully suggested an alternate route to miss an asteroid field along that line. In the Delta Quadrant, one field surveyed a month before stardate 49373 yielded a form of dilithium more stable at much higher high warp frequencies than the norm, allowing Paris to break the Warp 10 barrier.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014