- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Asteroids which lie within interstellar space, rather than orbiting a star within the system.
Brull's direct course from Gamma Hromi II to Chorgan's base planet is 343-m-72, but Wesley Crusher tactfully suggested an alternate route to miss an asteroid field along that line. In the Delta Quadrant, one field surveyed a month before stardate 49373 yielded a form of dilithium more stable at much higher high warp frequencies than the norm, allowing Paris to break the Warp 10 barrier.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products
- FIRST LOOK: Next Wave of Official Starships Collection
- Star Trek's Cyber Monday Deals
- Poll Says Your Favorite Time Travel Episode Is...
- FIRST LOOK: U.S.S. Enterprise Glassware Set
- Star Trek's Black Friday Deals
- Guest Blog: Ker'rat Space War Zone