- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Small, star-like celestial body composed of rock and metal.
A Type-C asteroid crashed into an unpopulated continent of Penthara IV, threatening a nuclear ecological disaster until the Enterprise-D helped dispel its dust cloud. Another asteroid from the Pelloris Field threatened Tessen III with the same type of destruction before it was vaporized by the same starship. Its nitrium alloy core prevented a tractor beam lock, and it was undamaged when hit by photon torpedoes. It was later discovered to be the home of metal parasites.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman