- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Small, star-like celestial body composed of rock and metal.
A Type-C asteroid crashed into an unpopulated continent of Penthara IV, threatening a nuclear ecological disaster until the Enterprise-D helped dispel its dust cloud. Another asteroid from the Pelloris Field threatened Tessen III with the same type of destruction before it was vaporized by the same starship. Its nitrium alloy core prevented a tractor beam lock, and it was undamaged when hit by photon torpedoes. It was later discovered to be the home of metal parasites.
You May LikeGo to the Shop
Related News Articles
- Favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation Classic Quotes
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Dorothy Fontana, Part 2
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek Cross-Stitch
- Poll Says Star Trek's Most Action-packed Series Is...
- Expanded "Best of Both Worlds" Soundtrack CD Available This Month