- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Member of a Ferengi delegation sent to negotiate for the rights to the Barzan wormhole in 2366. Dr. Arridor was responsible for the distillation of a Ferengi pyrocyte which DaiMon Goss used to poison the Federation ambassador, Dr. Mendoza. Dr. Arridor was one of the crew of the Ferengi shuttle sent to investigate the Barzan wormhole; he was lost in the distant Delta Quadrant when one terminus of the wormhole changed location. Arridor and Kol became stranded in the Delta Quadrant when the other terminus of the Barzan wormhole also changed position. The two crash-landed on the Takarian homeworld and assumed the role of the Great Sages from Takarian mythology. In 2373, the U.S.S. Voyager happened upon the planet and forced Arridor and Kol to leave. When they attempted to return to the Takarian planet, their shuttle was pulled into the Barzan wormhole by a gravitational eddy. Their actions knocked the wormhole off of its subspace axis so that both of its endpoints jumped around erratically. The fate of Arridor and the shuttle remains unknown.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Poll Says Favorite Trek Supporting Character Is...
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman