- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet junior officer on Deep Space 9 who participated in Admiral Leyton's conspiracy to impose military rule over Earth in 2372. Under Leyton's orders, Arriaga attached a subspace modulator to the relay satellite on the Gamma Quadrant side of the Bajoran wormhole to cause the wormhole to open and close continually at random. This was done to create the impression that a cloaked Dominion fleet was entering Federation space, and therefore feed fear that an invasion was imminent. Arriaga was found out, and was willing to confess to Starfleet his role in the coup attempt. While the U.S.S. Defiant was transporting Arriaga to Earth, Admiral Leyton ordered the U.S.S. Lakota, under command of Captain Benteen, to intercept the Defiant and keep it from reaching Earth, and to destroy it if necessary. Benteen had been informed that the Defiant was manned by Shapeshifters, but when Captain Sisko convinced her that wasn't so, she called off her attack and allowed the Defiant to pass. The actions of Arriaga and Benteen combined forced Leyton to abandon his plans and resign his commission.
Related News Articles
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- Poll Says Trek Show With the Best Starfleet Uniforms Is...
- Creation Beaming Into Boston This Weekend With Shatner, Spiner, Visitor & More
- The Next Generation Reunion Set for Chicago
- Poll Says Trek Captain With The Best Hair Is...
- Star Trek Jewelry Beaming Into New Zealand And Australia This Month
- New Bing Translator Option Lets You Translate... Klingon