- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A world in the antimatter universe located in the same galactic position as Earth's, visited by the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise on stardate 6770.3. Because of the reversed direction of time in the antimatter universe, "Arret" is a backward spelling of "Terra," an alternate name of Earth. The home and laboratory of Karla Five, the Arretian woman who assisted in the Enterprise's escape from the antimatter universe, were located on Arret.