- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A Bajoran restaurateur who owned the Celestial Cafe, a Bajoran restaurant that opened in 2372 on the second level of Deep Space 9 overlooking the Promenade. She was one of Garak's best customers at his clothing shop, and would regularly come in to try on an alluring dress, and then wear it to work. Aroya had her eye on Odo, and would watch him walk by every morning on patrol, at precisely 09:37. In late 2372, Garak tried to set Odo up with Aroya, without any success — even though Odo admitted she was a lovely woman. Still, Aroya left a standing invitation with Odo to join her for a meal, even though he didn't eat. After Odo was transformed into a solid humanoid by his people, she gave him her sympathy and offered to help him learn the advantages of being humanoid.
Related News Articles
- Trek Stars Collide In New Play
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection