- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A large, Federation subspace radio telescope, the array is unmanned, and located on the edge of Federation space along the Cardassian border.
In 2367, the U.S.S. Enterprise-D was sent to the Argus Array to investigate why it had stopped transmitting data. An investigation found that the array's fusion reactors overloaded due to an alien probe.
The probe was later discovered to be Cytherian in origin and benign.
Related News Articles
- Next Star Trek Film's Writers Revealed
- Poll Says Trek Series Fans Are Most Thankful For Is...
- Win Captain Autographed Photos from CARD.com
- Win Lunch With LeVar Burton -- And Help Support His Cause
- Guest Blog: Q’s Winter Wonderland Now Open
- Star Trek Command Insignia String Lights & Stocking Available Now
- FIRST LOOK: New Star Trek: The Next Generation Products