- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A large, Federation subspace radio telescope, the array is unmanned, and located on the edge of Federation space along the Cardassian border.
In 2367, the U.S.S. Enterprise-D was sent to the Argus Array to investigate why it had stopped transmitting data. An investigation found that the array's fusion reactors overloaded due to an alien probe.
The probe was later discovered to be Cytherian in origin and benign.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TNG Guest Star Wendy Hughes, 1952-2014
- Star Trek Online Bonus XP Weekend Event
- FIRST LOOK: Star Trek: The Next Generation Trailers
- Patrick Stewart Talks Broadway, New Roles, and More
- Patrick Stewart Talks No Man's Land, Waiting For Godot, X-Men and More, Part 1
- Designing Trek With Herman Zimmerman
- Galaxy Class Reboot