- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A humanoid people whose government, the Argrathi Authority, punishes offenders by enforced, virtual memories of a prison stay modeled to fit their personalities. Perhaps a bit jumpy, they grew suspicious when O'Brien sincerely asked questions about their technology in 2372 — and then imprisoned him.