- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
A unique component of the Enterprise-E's Argo shuttle is the Argo ATV. This all-terrain vehicle is equipped with an advanced engine system and is also armed with a rear phaser cannon.
The ATV can hold three persons; two in the main cab and one manning the cannon. Dividing driver's seat from passenger's is a storage compartment. During a mission to Kolarus III, on Stardate 56844.9, Picard, Data and Worf were the first to take the Argo into the field.
The ATV loads and disembarks from the Argo shuttle via the craft's rear loading bay doors.