- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
The Command module for an Earth mission to Mars in the year 2032. Two astronauts were stranded on the surface of Mars when the module and its pilot, Lieutenant John Kelly, encountered a spacial anomaly known as a graviton elipse. The graviton elipse pulled the module inside, where it joined a number of other trapped ships.
The module was later encountered by the U.S.S. Voyager in the Delta Quadrant. Upon inspection, it was revealed that Lieutenant Kelly survived inside the anomaly for several days before life support ran out.