- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Star with at least four planets and the namesake of its sector, adjoining the Bajor sector, three days journey from DS9 and visible from the Cestus region. Relinquished by the Klingons along the Federation border by 2272, it became a hotbed a century later when Gowron renewed ancient Klingon claims to the system and entire area, threatening war if UFP colonies there were not removed. It was raided at least once by the Klingons.
Related News Articles
- Remembering TOS Guest Star Katherine Woodville, 1938-2013
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: TOS Composer Gerald Fried
- FIRST LOOK: New Trek Posters From Bye Bye Robot
- STO Guest Blog: Feature Episodes Rerun
- Nimoy Beaming To Big Apple This Weekend for Staging of His One-man Show, Vincent
- Where Will You Park Your Cloaked Klingon Bird of Prey?
- FIRST LOOK: Comic-Con Exclusive Shatner/Trek-Twilight Zone Bobble Head Set