- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet officer aboard Deep Space 9 who was found dead in 2369 in a power conduit, apparently burnt in a power flow. Further investigation revealed that Aquino was actually murdered by Neela, a Bajoran apprentice engineer aboard the station who was planning to assassinate Vedek Bareil. Aquino apparently caught Neela sabotaging security at a Runabout pad to provide an escape route, so she killed him and then covered up the crime by placing him into a conduit where energy bursts would reduce the body to ashes.
Related News Articles
- What Is The Starfleet Insignia Doing On Mars?
- Remembering Prolific Trek Director Cliff Bole, 1937-2014
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 3
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 2
- Destination Star Trek Germany Recap, Day 1
- FIRST LOOK: Next Ship Upcoming In Official Starships Collection
- FIRST LOOK: Fan-Designed Star Trek Tees