- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
Starfleet officer aboard Deep Space 9 who was found dead in 2369 in a power conduit, apparently burnt in a power flow. Further investigation revealed that Aquino was actually murdered by Neela, a Bajoran apprentice engineer aboard the station who was planning to assassinate Vedek Bareil. Aquino apparently caught Neela sabotaging security at a Runabout pad to provide an escape route, so she killed him and then covered up the crime by placing him into a conduit where energy bursts would reduce the body to ashes.
Related News Articles
- Poll Says Star Trek Character With The Best Facial Hair Is....
- Poll Says Your Favorite Trek Cliffhanger Is...
- FIRST LOOK: Official Starships Collection's Deep Space 9
- Set Phasers To Cute For Star Trek Onesies
- FIRST LOOK, Part 2: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!
- Did You Know A Klingon Won on Election Day?
- FIRST LOOK, Part 1: Trek Stars In Unbelievable!!!!!