- Star Trek: The Motion Picture
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
- Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
- Star Trek Generations
System combining canals and above-ground water conduits to provide fresh water to inhabited communities. Parts of Bajor used aqueducts to supply water for drinking, sanitation, and agriculture. In 2369, Captain Picard of the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D attended a conference on management of aqueduct systems during a visit by the starship to Deep Space Nine.